- We believe all Scripture, both Old and New Testaments, form one covenant and was given by inspiration of God as the writers were moved by the Holy Spirit and that these Scriptures, under the teaching of the Holy Spirit, are the rule of faith and practice (2 Tim. 3:16; 2 Pet. 1:20-21).
- We believe in the one true God who has revealed Himself as existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit: distinguishable, but indivisible (Mt. 28:19; Lk. 3: 21-22).
- We believe the human race was originally created by God in His image to have dominion until sin entered by disobedience and rebellion and left humanity totally incapable of saving itself (Rom. 5:12; Gen. 1:27).
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, very God and very Man (Lk. 1:26-35; Jn. 1:1,14,18; Is. 7:14; 9:6).
- We believe Christ our Savior died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day according to the scriptures and appeared to His disciples(1 Cor. 15:1-8; Rom. 4:25).
- We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus Christ to heaven, His exaltation as Lord to the right hand of the Father, and His return in a state of glory for a glorious Church (Jn. 14:2-3; 1 Thes. 4: 13-18).
- We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of Jesus Christ upon the cross by which we obtain the remission of sins through His shed blood (Eph. 2:8-9;Heb. 9:12-14; Rom. 5:11).
- We believe that water baptism is the obedient response to the command of the Lord (Mt. 28:19; Acts 2:38; 19:1-6).
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, the promise of the Father for the empowering and maturing of the Christian with His accompanying gifts and fruits (Acts 2:1-4; 8:14-17; 10:44-46; Gal. 3:14).
- We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ, the expression of the present rule and reign of the Kingdom of God on earth, and that Christ gave to the Church apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers for government and order and the preparing of disciples for works of service (Eph. 4:11-13).
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, eternal judgment, and life everlasting
(Jn. 3:16; 5:24-27; Mk. 9:43-48; 2 Thes. 1:9; Rev. 20:11-15).
- We believe in the present rule and reign of the Lord Jesus Christ in His Kingdom authority through His Body the Church. This will result in a glorious Church and a global harvest and that harvest will characterize the end of the age (Mt. 13:39; Acts 3:21).
- We believe that the Church is in a process of restoration. God has called us both individually and corporately to repent, be converted, and receive refreshing from the presence of the Lord, for the purpose of “the restoration (reformation) of all things” (Acts 3:19-21; Heb. 6:1,2).
- We are committed to allow the Holy Spirit to bring about reformation in the Church for the purpose of this restoration and the manifestation of God’s sons in the earth (Rom. 8:19-21; 2 Cor. 3:17,18).
Reformation International Ministries