- We believe in a Kingdom theology and the faith to see a victorious church and a global harvest rise in the earth.
- We see the raising up of the “Tabernacle of David” among the nations – A free Spirit of liberty and worship in the manifested presence of Christ. A freedom unto life and a breaking of the bands of religious bondage.
- We actively pursue the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry by the five-fold ministry.
- We believe in the priesthood of the believers and the work of Christ’s ministry through the saints.
- We believe in the discipling of the nations through local church ministries.
- We believe in the need of connecting through relationship rather then common purpose.
- It is out of relationship that common purpose will be found.
- We believe in God’s unfathomable mercy and amazing grace.
- We proclaim a message of the power of God’s grace and not a message of law.
- To disciple nations through relationally connected local expressions of Christ’s church in the present sound and testimony of God’s grace working in the earth.
Reformation International Ministries